So, in the run up to this special birthday, over the next two days I will be listing my favourite posts from the past 12 months, and to kick off the countdown, I will be starting with...
As I said in this post, I love everything about Art Deco and I am so pleased that this style is making its way into High Street shops - I will be able to buy beautiful pieces on a budget (who doesn't love that!) This post took a VERY quick look at just some of the items available both online and in shops, including this cape from ASOS, and I can't wait to see what else is in store!
19. Mrs Crimble's: Let's Bake Love!My very first experience of a macaroon... and it just happened to be gluten-free too! I had received some samples of Mrs Crimble's macaroons in chocolate and the new cranberry flavour whilst at work and couldn't believe I hadn't tried them before; they were gooey-cakey-coconutty goodness itself and it was interesting to see their new packaging too - take a look at the post to read more!
Receiving samples for my work is definitely one of the perks - I feel so lucky to receive them! This post is another one about more that were sent, but this time they were previews of new, upcoming products from The Body Shop! The package included products from their Wild Rose Handcare range and their Smoky-Eye Palette (which features in another post further down the list...) and to see what my first impressions were, you'll have to click here....
17. Guest Blog: All Things Nautical, Stripe and WonderfulDreamwalls a few times before this, and she had even written an interiors feature all about retro inspirations for Lincolnshire in Focus. She is so passionate about all things home so I was very pleased when she agreed to let me feature this post about traditional British seaside beach hut inspired interiors. To date, this post has been my most viewed of all time - you guys must love your interior design!
16. Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Tour 2011Part One, and here is Part Two!
posted it on here!
14. Home Life: A Girl's Best FriendBack in February I found some old photographs of my beautiful pet dog, Sandy, on my computer and I wanted to share them with you all. I had moved out of my home just a few months before this post and finding these pictures made me realise how much I missed her, so here are the photos for you all (and myself) once again!
13. Had a bad day? It's my dad to the rescue!lovely tweeter made a very thoughtful comment, I was inspired to write this post; I know I am very lucky to have a dad like him, but I hope he knows he happy to have a daughter like me ;) joking!
12. The Only Way is... guilty TV?Yes, I admit it, I do like a bit of guilty television of the 'docu-drama' variety. When I wrote this, series two of TOWIE was just beginning and it got me thinking about the genre as a whole; I remembered something that was said to me which I addressed in this post - and to be honest, I think that is what makes one of my favourites! Take a look to see what I mean...
11. Renovating Our Residencehere and here!
Part two... is coming tomorrow!