'The Wizard of Oz' is such an iconic film so any type of add-on is risky business. But personally, I absolutely loved it! I could go on and on about the storyline and how well it ties with 'The Wizard of Oz', the acting, the costumes, even Oz itself, but I won't. Instead, I have decided to post about something from this film that has inspired me...
|Oz, The Great and Powerful, Emerald City - sourced from here.|
When it comes to jewel tones, I often think of ruby, sapphire and amethyst initially, then emerald comes as an after thought, but seeing the beautiful Emerald City on the big screen has opened my eyes to a new wardrobe must-have. This trend seems to have been a favourite of fashion magazines and celebs alike too.
So, here are are a few pieces I've found ready for a new Spring wardrobe.
1. Nicole Pussybow Blouse from Boohoo.com - was £16 now £10
2. Jade 3/4 sleeve Bodycon Midi Dress from New Look - £12.99
3. Kadira Disco Pants from Missguided.co.uk - £25.99
4. Clean ID Satchel from Topshop - £34
5.Naturalizer Clog Styled Sandal from Barratts - was £70 now £39
6. Zigzag Sequin A-Line Skirt from Lavish Alice - £35
7. Jess Skater Skirt from Boohoo.com - £10
8. Sterling Silver Stud Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Stones from Pewter Hooter - was £20 now £5